At first, Lakeburg Legacies was just developed by 3 people. The team now has nearly 10 people working on the game, which will allow us to make it even better! 😉 Let me introduce you to the team:
– Manon, Art Director. She’s been working on the game since the very beginning. 😉
– Simon, Lead Programmer
– Matthieu, Creative Director
– Chloé: she worked on The Last Spell for a while last year, and she’s now working as a Game Designer on Lakeburg Legacies
– Ambrune: she previously worked on our serious games, and now she’s working (part time) with Chloé, as a narrative designer! Ambrune is also working on another secret project, but we can’t say anything about that yet …
– Frédéric, who was previously part of the serious games team as well, has joined Simon to help him with the programming!
– Myriam was working first with Benjamin as an intern producer, and has recently been hired as a full-time producer on Lakeburg Legacies!
– Justine was also working as an intern artist with Manon, and we were so happy with her work that she’s now a fully fledged 2D Artist on the game!
So yeah, we now have nearly 10 people working on Lakeburg Legacies, and the team should not change much until the end of the development. This means that we’ve entered full production mode on the game, and we are looking forward to 2022 because a lot of things will happen. 😉
Our goal for the end of the year has been to produce a version of the game which everybody at Ishtar Games can play in order to get some fresh feedback on what we have done so far. Most of our colleagues haven’t got the chance to give Lakeburg Legacies a try yet, and we can’t wait to see what they think about it!
So, now let’s go back to the game and what we’ve been doing this month!